22 December 2011

Honey Mustard Chicken Bake

This recipe is great because one its SO easy to make, in fact I was holding my daughter on my hip throughout most of the making of this! My husband told me I could make it every night for dinner and he'd be happy, its that good!
See for yourself!


1. Get two boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Preheat oven to 350°F





2. Place chicken in lightly greased cooking dish and rub in, some salt and pepper.


3. In a small bowl mix ¼ cup of honey and ¼ cup of mustard. (I used deli mustard and it was great!)


4. Add in ½ teaspoon basil and paprika.


5. ¼ teaspoon of parsely and mix it all together! (ah, if only you could keep all these vibrant colors through to the end!)


6. Pour half of the honey mustard mixture onto the chicken and put into the preheated oven for about 20-30mins.


7. Flip the chicken and pour the rest of the mixture over it and cook about half the time it baked the first round, about 15mins.


8. Here is the final result! Yummy Yum! :)




♥ Something quick, something yummy, something perfect those busy weeknights during the Holidays! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment