04 December 2011

Vanilla Latte

So recently my husband has been drinking these Vanilla Latte from anywhere from work, Starbucks, or our local convenient store. He just loves them! So this morning I decided i'd try my hand at one.



1.Start making some coffee. You wont need a full cup amount, just about 3/4 of a cup. Here I used Starbucks House Blend in a french press.


2. Next, meausre out 1 1/4 cup of milk. You'll want to heat this until amost boiling (2-3 mins in micro)


3. If you dont have an expresso machine you can just pour the milk into a bowl and whisk for a few mins. 


4. I whisked until my poor weak arms hurt and by that time I had enough foam!


5. Fill your coffee cups to 3/4 of the way up.


6. Aint she a beaut? Just add sugar and vanilla!



♥ "omg. oh my god. Can you make this for me EVERYday? - My husband ♥

(Hopefully you can read my horrid handwriting♥)





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!! And recognize the cards ; ) I'm going to "make this for everyday." I am sure you are capable to make YOURS everyday too Matthew. Love you bro!

    ReplyDelete