13 January 2012

Balsamic Chicken

There is just something about chicken and balsamic vinegar that just works so well together! Add in herbs? It only gets better! This recipe is nice because it doesnt have to be exact, you prepare it, bake it and get done all the stuff youre probably too tired to do and wont end up doing anyways :) That is why I love this recipe!

1. In a baking dish toss in 3-4 chicken breasts, just depending on size and what will fit. Start preheating your oven to 375° F.


2. Measure out ¼ a cup of balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.


3. Pour vinegar/oil mixture over chicken in baking dish.


4. Sprinkle over chicken some salt and pepper.


4. Add herbs onto the chicken and vinegar. I added some Rosemary and basil! Add enough so that the chicken is well covered with herbs.


5. Bake in oven about 45mins. Every so often scoop some of the sauce and pour over the chicken so it gets really coated with sauce. This is how it will turn out!

Becky's Balsamic Chicken:
3-4 Chicken Breasts
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
Mix of herbs
S&P

♥ This is a great weekday dinner or lunch recipe! The leftovers I use to make a nice bag lunch for my son for school! I actually cannot find where I got the recipe from, I think I got mixed up from a honey balsamic recipe I had, but the end results are amazing! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment