06 July 2012

Asparagi con Salsa al Vino Blanco

I made this recipe tonight because I'm at my in laws and helped myself to one of the delish looking cookbook my mother in law has!

1. Place a bunch of asparagus into salted boiling water with ends up. Cool about 7-10mins with lid covered.


2. Once asparagus is cooked, remove from water and set aside (I let mine set in the microwave to keep warm). Using the boiling, place pan on top to make a double boiler. Add in 3 egg yolks and 3/4 cup of white wine. Stir constantly.



3. Dip a spoon in to check if it's ready, it should coat the spoon after 5mins.



4. Serve them side by side or spoon over the asparagus! Enjoy :)


♥ My husband called this a "fancy dinner" and was trying to guess the ingredients of the sauce saying maybe it was horseradish sauce :) ♥


**Note these photos were taken with my iPhone because I wasnt expecting to be food blogging while house sitting. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment