20 June 2013

Macaroni Salad

Evidently my dad is SUUPPPPER picky when it comes to macaroni salad. So when my mom and I were going over the Father's Day menu she made sure I was making it with the right ingredients only!!


1. You need a whole box of macaroni salad noodles ( I was a little thrown these macaroni noodles looked nothing like the ones that come in the Mac N Cheese box) boiling as directed and set aside.


2. Add into the macaroni, 2 celery stalks chopped up, and 1 10oz (1 ¼cups) sweet relish. (The sweet relish was the first requested ingredient!) And mix!


3. Next mix in the wet ingredients. 16 oz. (2 cups) miracle whip, 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, ¼ cup sugar. I put in a little salt and pepper too! Refrigerate and serve! (Miracle Whip was the second key ingredient!)

4. Ta-da! This was the next day so it wasn't as creamy, but still very good!! My dad LOVED it!



♥ Here is the celery in the garden! Don't mind the grass growing in with the veggies, just a little mishap while "fertilizing"! Heh! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment