03 July 2013

Eggless Pancakes

Sometimes you just have to have what you want, when you want it. Thankfully, I found this website when I discovered I had no eggs to make pancakes with!! I've made these several times now and they are just to die for!

1. Hello little helpers!! (and hello new-birthday-present-tablet-from-hubby! Bought especially with recipe reading in mind!) In a large bowl mix 1 cup flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon sugar, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon. 

2. Then add in 1 cup milk, 1 teaspoon veg. oil, 1 teaspoon water, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Mix until combined but not too much. And then let it sit for just a few minutes while you do step 3. 


3. In a non-stick pan melt 1 tablespoon of butter on medium heat (on my gas stove it was in-between a 6-7).


4. Pour the pancake mix into the butter and cook a couple minutes on each side. When you start to see little bubbles coming through its time to flip! After every 2 or 3 batches melt another tablespoon of butter.


They decorated their mini pancakes with yogurt raisins to be happy and sad faces! 


♥ I enjoyed mine with just butter and syrup! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment