06 February 2013

Roasted Chicken Wings

Are these too late for the Super Bowl? Oh well, they worth it, party or no party! I made these as the main course for dinner tonight, another success!

1. In a bowl mix together ¼ cup lemon juice, ¼ cup butter melted, 1 tablespoon pepper, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon dried thyme, ½ teaspoon cayenne. Then drop the wings and coat them. Preheat oven to 500°f ( I didn't know my oven went up that high!)


2. On a baking sheet lay down a piece of foil and arrange your wings on top of it. I poured the rest of the leftover sauce on the chicken. Yum! (Although it did set off my smoke alarm when I opened the oven at the end...Ah, it was worth it!)

3. Bake for 20minutes, then flip them over and bake another 10 minutes. I think we had 10 wings in total and no leftovers! The perfect amount for our family of 4.



INGREDIENTS: 10 chicken wings, butter, salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, thyme, lemon juice, and pepper

♥ To dip I served this with Homemade Aioli
♥ For a side I made Cabbage You Cant Enough Of


No comments:

Post a Comment